Environmental Permitting for Your Large-scale Development Projects in Tennessee
Environmental permitting in Tennessee can be complicated. Navigating the complexities of large-scale development requires understanding the specific challenges and regulatory demands of you project. You need a partner with a wealth of experience and expertise, and a track record of ensuring developments meet all federal, state, and local environmental regulations. Lord & Winter specialize in providing comprehensive environmental permitting services tailored to large-scale developments of 3,000 acres or more. Whether you're planning a recreational facility, a commercial warehouse, or a residential subdivision, we’re here to lead you through the unique set of environmental considerations, from wetlands and streams to endangered species and water quality issues.
Our services cut straight to what matters for your project:
- Wetland Delineations: We map out wetlands and other waters on your site, and conduct filed surveys using our industry leading methods.
- Stream Determinations: We assess the hydrologic and geomorphic characteristics of streams and watercourses, focusing on what’s necessary for your project's success.
- Endangered Species Surveys: Our field survey team checks for any impact on threatened species and their habitat, keeping your project on the right side of regulations.
- Aquatic Resource Alteration Permits: We handle the paperwork for altering aquatic resources, smoothing the way for your project under the Tennessee Water Quality Control Act.
- Clean Water Act Section 404 Permits: We manage applications to discharge, dredge, or fill materials into U.S. waters, under the Clean Water Act Section 404 program, administered by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Follow The Process
As your trusted partner for environmental permitting of large-scale development projects, our goal is to help you meet and exceed environmental regulatory standards. Lord & Winter has the experience, expertise, and resources to provide the expert support you need. Contact us today to discuss your project or submit your RFP using the link below.